A Tree Message to why you have to allow it to accomplish it's Goal

I come from Nature Hoping for a nice future I grow and grow with aims. But every one uses me for games. People say Oh! Good fresh air… But carpenters say strong wood for chair… I have lots of wishes to fulfil… But I die without seeing my pupil… To you I bend and bow… And plead with a voice so low… Please do not kill me… By turning me into coal… I’ll grow old till I reach my goal. By Wandera.S.Alexander African Food Security and Climate Army National Environmental Students Organization,Fika Afrika Advocacy Foundation The Hive Uganda, alexanderwander14@gmail.com,+256773545347/+256704942509 My Environment is my Responsibility Student for Nature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PASSION FRUIT PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT (Passiflora edulis )

The Stream Where i Played From

Turn Organic garbbage into Charcoal Bussiness