My Appreciation to the Bees

From so early morning bees, you start 
To succeed your day contributing much honey to hive 
As if, it is your life; 

The flowers frunkly welcome you all the times 
May be day or night 
So any time you easily sit on them

All the flowers know you well 
As you do them great help while collecting nectar 
Being pollen connectors; 

You sit on all kinds of flowers 
Big flowers, small flowers, even grass-flowers 
Wheet flowers, paddy flowers; 

Apple flowers, strawberry flowers, grapes flowers 
You do help much the farmers in all world continents and we Farmers get greater outputs
So I call you the co-farmers, the contributors; 

Pure honey I get from your labor 
I use as sweet and madicines for sickness 
I'm thankful to you and for all these; 

You also teach me how to be active workers 
How to collect things from so complexity 
Without harming others' purity and beauty; 

You are God's wonderful creatures 
Empowered to handle His great nature 
To fruits producing hard tasks; 

I am gratitude fully to you 
For your works through difficulties you do for me 
I love so much all of thee. 
@Fika Afrika Advocacy Foundation , creating solutions for Africa
@African Food Security and Climate Army, protecting Environment and ensuring Food for all
@National Environmental Students Organization
Students for Nature
@Global Youth Biodiversity Network
Let's protect the Biodiversity


My environment is my Responsibility

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PASSION FRUIT PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT (Passiflora edulis )

The Stream Where i Played From

Turn Organic garbbage into Charcoal Bussiness